- The payment of fee through cheques accepted in the school.
- The parents are requested to keep the receipts issued to them and produce them as proof of payments, if needed.
- The fees must be paid for months, during which pupil’s name has been absent during these months.
- The fees for the term must be paid in full, even if the pupil leave before the term is over.
- The fees may be paid in advance for the whole year. Fees of the month have to be paid on or before 15th of the second month of the quarter. After 15th of the second month of the quarter a fine of Rs. 100/- will be realized for the late payment till the end of the quarter.
- No reduction of fees is made on account of mid-summer and winter holidays or other vacations or temporary absence.
- The children whose school fees fall into arrears are liable to be debarred from taking the terminals testes, and attending school, till the fees are paid. Neither the reports nor transfer certificates will be issued, till all accounts are fully settled.
- In case two or more students come from the same family, full fees will be charged for each.