Circular Regarding The School Fee For The Year 2021-22
Kindly read all the following points carefully.
- There is no fee increment this academic year too.
- All students have to pay 12 months fee even if the student is not attending the online classes.
- The fee will be charged monthly.
- The fee structure of 21-22 and a fee payment slip will be sent to you in the whatsapp group.
- No cheque payment will be accepted.
- Fee book was printed for the year with a nominal increase in fees. However it has been revoked. Therefore you will get a fee slip online. (In whatsapp group, and in the school website- www.stjohnsfirozabad.online)
- You can pay online, by NEFT or through DD.
- Those who pay online need not print out the fee slip.
- They can just whatsapp the screen shot to the office mobile no. 9760064934. Or e-mail it to email@example.com
- Kindly mention the name of the student, class and section in the whatsapp message. Please save the screen shots for your future references.
- Those who pay by cash shall print out the fee slip or shall collect the fee slip from the school office. All the details in the fee slip should be filled by the payee.
- If any student has lost his/her father or mother (not others) in the year 2021, that child shall be given total free education this year. The student just needs to show the death certificate in the office.
- EXAM FEE will not be charged unless offline exam takes place.
- Those who want to take the TC after June 1, will have to pay the fees up to the month of issuing the TC.
Expecting your cooperation
Fr. Shaji Joseph